Terms and Conditions of Delivery
It’s important you read the below and acknowledge you understand it. Our cakes are perishable and made to order. Our cakes require defrosting for approximately 1-3 hours max. They do not need to be kept in the fridge for cakes but cheesecakes need to be defrosted and refrigerated.
1. Someone must be at the address specified to sign for the delivery. If not in we will leave in a safe place but this will be your responsibility.
2. You must inform the recipient to expect a delivery on the specified day.
3. We can leave your delivery without a signature but if delivered to a neighbour or third party it will be signed for.
4. If there is a concierge/reception at your delivery address it is your responsibility to inform them to expect the delivery.
5. If there are any complicated delivery instructions, such as an intercom or access to a gated area, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com and quoting your customer reference number once you have received an Order Confirmation email.
6. If you want your cake on a specific day, we will try our best to accommodate your request, if for some reason out of our control we can not make the delivery we will deliver it for the next available date (normally the day after apart from weekends).
7. If for some reason your chosen item is out of stock we will always try to call you at least the day before regarding this, if we can not get in touch we will replace it with the most equivalent to what you have ordered.
8. If you are not happy with your item or replacement you must return it within 2 working days. We can not authorise a refund unless your order is returned to us following steps 7.
9. We are not responsible for any delivery charge refunds because of the fault of the courier, 99% of our orders are delivered on time but due to an increase of demand with our couriers sometimes they experience one or two days delay. It is always best to order a day or two before needed as our cakes last upto 6 days.
10. The courier will always try to deliver your cake to you, should we not get an answer the courier will firstly try to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour, if left in a safe place the cakes will be fine in all weather due to our very high quality and careful packaging.
All orders placed before 2PM will arrive within 24 hours after confirmation. All orders placed after 6PM will arrive within 48 hours after confirmation.